12-volt Powered Transfer Pumps for Gasoline, Diesel & Water
a USA company since 2014 - 100,000+ units sold
GT Standard Model
Convenient Small Size
Gasoline or Diesel (some water)
12 volt electric, self prime/dry lift up to 6'. 15' power cord, 16' of hose.
35 gallons per hour
New GT RMax Model 12V Wireless Remote Control
Gasoline or Diesel (no water)
12 volt electric, self prime/dry lift up to 20'. 15' power cord, 16' of hose.
72 gallons per hour
Wireless Remote Control
12 volt electric, self prime/dry lift up to 10'. 15' power cord, 16' of hose.
85 gallons per hour
New! AquaTap 12V Water Transfer Pump
12 volt electric, self prime/dry lift up to 10'. 15' power cord, 20' of hose.
90 gallons per hour
click here for Important Safety Information:
Important Safety Information:
- Read the manual before using our product. Failure to do so can result in serious injury.
- Only use this product outdoors.
- Do not operate within 50 feet of a building or structure.
- Do not operate when tired or when under the influence of drugs or medication.
- Do not use your mouth to help siphon flammable liquids.
- Keep these products away from children.
- Inspect before each use; do no use if parts are loose or damaged or if you detect any leakage.
- If a fuse blows, replace the fuse with a 3 amp 12 volt fuse only. If fuse blows repeatedly, stop use immediately and contact GenTap.
- Do not smoke in the presence of gasoline or flammable vapors.
- Keep a Class B fire extinguisher with you and ready at all times during operation.
- Maintain product labels and nameplates. These carry important information. If unreadable or missing, contact GenTap for replacement.
See GasTapper in S.W.A.T. Magazine's July 2016 Issue!
Richard Duarte, author of Surviving An Urban Disaster and Surviving Doomsday wrote an article in S.W.A.T magazine covering the critical things you need to have in the first days of a disaster. GasTapper is the focus of that article. Click the magazine to view a summary.
GasTapper transfers fuel and gas when you need it most!