12 Volt Powered Fuel Transfer Pumps for Gasoline and Diesel
GT Standard Model
New GT RMax Model 12V Wireless remote control!
GT Max Model 12V
Important Safety Information:
- Read the manual before using our product. Failure to do so can result in serious injury.
- Only use this product outdoors.
- Do not operate within 50 feet of a building or structure.
- Do not operate when tired or when under the influence of drugs or medication.
- Do not use your mouth to help siphon flammable liquids.
- Keep these products away from children.
- Inspect before each use; do no use if parts are loose or damaged or if you detect any leakage.
- If a fuse blows, replace the fuse with a 3 amp 12 volt fuse only. If fuse blows repeatedly, stop use immediately and contact GenTap.
- Do not smoke in the presence of gasoline or flammable vapors.
- Keep a Class B fire extinguisher with you and ready at all times during operation.
- Maintain product labels and nameplates. These carry important information. If unreadable or missing, contact GenTap for replacement.
Check out the review Sport Rider Magazine wrote about our GasTapper Standard model!
See GasTapper in S.W.A.T. Magazine's July 2016 Issue!
GasTapper transfers fuel and gas when you need it most!